We often communicate with our mothers to help us with ‘gharelu nuskhe’to fix a problem. Whether it’s an easy chicken hack or a sore throat cure, old home remedies always come in handy. Or should we say that remedies are our window of rescue? And if you are among those who do not know the amazing benefits of traditional spices available on your kitchen shelf; Do not be sad. You are not alone here! The species work as great medicines for common health issues, including cold and cough. Just like the seasonal flu, many people also suffer from constipation or bloating these days.
How does bloating occur | Causes of bloating:
Bloating occurs when your stomach feels uncomfortably full. Constipation can also be one of the reasons for this. Constipation is a condition in which bowel movements become less frequent. Also, unhealthy or irregular eating patterns, sedentary lifestyle or even sleepless nights are some of the reasons behind these problems. Having said that, how would you react if we told you there was a hack to deal with constipation and bloating? Yes, that’s what you need to do.
After your meal, take a banana, peel it and cut it into pieces. Sprinkle a pinch of black pepper and salt. own it.
Since bananas are full of fiber, they can help you deal with constipation. Bananas are also rich in potassium, which reduces bloating caused by sodium. Maintaining a healthy balance of sodium and potassium in the body is good for your system.
Apart from this, here are some more tips to avoid constipation and bloating.
- Some foods, such as sweet potatoes, are known for their ability to relieve constipation. It is rich in fiber and easy to digest
- Probiotics such as yogurt, kefir, kombucha, chia seeds, and more help with this health issue.
- High-fiber fruits and vegetables are good for digestion. If this process is smooth, there are fewer chances of you becoming constipated in the first place.
- Yogurt reduces bloating. To make it even healthier, you can enjoy it with oatmeal, daliya or khichdi.
- There are some herbal teas that make great tonics and even fennel seeds can help you deal with this.
Health problems such as bloating and constipation are common these days. You can try these tips the next time you feel uncomfortable.
Disclaimer: This content including tips provides general information only. It is in no way a substitute for a qualified medical opinion. Always consult a specialist or your doctor for more information. Alendronaterx does not claim responsibility for this information.
Featured video of the day
Best Pakoda Recipes | Easy recipes from Alendronaterx Food
Check the latest health news here.