The release date and start time for the Escape From Tarkov 2022 clear countdown is here, and the patch notes for EFT Update 0.13.0.0 have been shared by Battlestate Games.
Escape From Tarkov is an incredibly popular multiplayer game New Year’s Eve Sale 2023 Revealed. This started on December 25th and runs until January 7th, and will allow you to upgrade to pre-order different editions at 25% off.
While you should take advantage of the aforementioned sales, know that the game is offline as of this moment.
When does Escape From Tarkov clear 2022?
The scan date and countdown start time for Escape From Tarkov 2022 is 22:30 PDT on December 27, as well as 01:30 EST and 06:30 GMT for the UK on December 28.
All of the above watches come courtesy of bstategames Twitter account. Their ad says it will last about six hours, which means the EFT scan and patch should finish at 04:30 PDT, 7:30 ET and 12:30 GMT on December 28 as well.
Of course, slight delays may occur. Again, the game is completely inaccessible during these hours.
You can check out the trailer for the upcoming patch while you’re waiting for it to come out.
Escape From Tarkov Clear the 2022 patch notes and update EFT 0.13.0.0
Below is Escape From Tarkov 2022 scan and EFT Patch Notes update 0.13.0.0:
Repair kits and reinforcements
- Weapons, body armor, and plate carriers can now receive a standard or rarity improvement when repaired via repair kits;
- The ability to improve items unlocks at level 10 of the corresponding skill. For weapons, it is the maintenance of weapons, for armor it is light armor and heavy armor;
- Rare improvements can only be applied at the elite level of the corresponding skill;
- The chance and power of a normal standard improvement depends on the corresponding skill level;
- For body armor and plate carriers, a boost reduces the damage a character takes;
- Weapons can have two types of improvements at the same time. The first is the reduced chance of malfunction, the second is the increased accuracy;
- The improvement is effective at a certain range of the item’s technical condition (or armor points) and will be removed if another repair is performed;
- Improvement and its value affect the value of the item – sale price, insurance, and flea market fees;
- The Intelligence skill now affects the number of Repair Points that will be spent on repairs;
- Now the maximum durability value removed for an item when repairing via repair kits depends on the corresponding skill. For weapons, it is weapon maintenance, and for armor, it is light armor and heavy armor. For other items with durability points, it’s intelligence.
- Added a new skill – Light Armor
Skill progression reduces the penalty for movement, wear of armor when repaired, and damage from melee weapons when hit by a shield.
- Added a new skill – Heavy Shield
Skill progression reduces the penalty for movement, blunt damage to parts covered by armor, and wearing armor when repairing.
- Rework skill Charisma
Progression of this skill affects the price of insurance, quotes paid, operational assignment replacement, price of Scav Box, and treatment services provided by the therapist.
Weapons and equipment
- A GP-25 “Kostyor” 40 mm under-barrel grenade launcher was added to all automatic rifles of the AK family with a matching barrel mount;
- An M203 40mm under-barrel grenade launcher has been added for all of the AR-15 family of rifles with adequate barrel length and compatible handguards;
- Added SR-2M “Veresk” 9×21 machine gun, with SR-2MP upgrade kit, standard-issue KP-SR2 sight, 20- and 30-round magazines;
- Added Steyr AUG A1 and A3 5.56×45 assault rifles, with modifications and magazines for 10, 30 and 42 rounds;
- Added Glock 19X 9×19 with 19-, 24-, and 31-round magazines;
- RSH-12 12.7×55 assault rifle added;
- New equipment has been added.
Co-Op PvE expansion
New settings have been added to the co-op mode
- There is no draining of energy and water
By selecting “Disable water and energy consumption”, the player will not lose energy and water over time, except for the consumption of items. With no energy and water, there will be no negative effects of stress or dehydration.
An option to adjust the amount (including complete absence) and difficulty of bots from offline solo mode is now available in co-op.
- Birth point options
Players now have three options for choosing a spawn point
- All in one place – All players in the party will appear together in the center of the map
- Same as online – all players in the group will appear at the edges of the map, each in their own location
- Two Teams – Players in the group will be divided into two teams (depending on the order in which they enter the group) and spawned as different teams in two different parts of the map
- Weather options
It is now possible to set the weather. Modification options include:
Added the ability to select a specific time of day for the raid. When you select the desired value, the time stream will stop and will always correspond to the set hour. It is also possible to leave the time as in an online raid.
This is the first stage of improving the co-op features. Later, the function will be improved, and some of the planned improvements can already be seen in the interface, such as time flow, health configuration, disabled overload, and so on.
Two new upgrade levels have been added for the shooting range. New levels allow you to set up a variety of shooting targets, including moving ones, and use the training program to improve your shooting accuracy.
5 new activators have been added
A syringe with a homemade drug developed by Sanitar. A new version of old classics. It appears that TerraGroup Labs’ experiments did not end with TerraGroup Labs shutting itself down.
Developed for Special Unit customers. It slows down some bodily functions and temporarily starts working with energy replenishment. The drug forces the release of vasopressin in the hypothalamus, which leads to a change in the functioning of the adrenal glands, lowers body temperature and increases cognition. After the end of the procedure, there is usually a rise in temperature to 40-42 degrees as compensation for the incorrect functioning of the body’s systems.
An alternative to blood with the function of transporting oxygen, and it is used as a powerful antidote that is able to get rid of toxins, toxins and radiation damage. It was developed by Soviet scientists in the 1980s. It is a sub-micron emulsifier based on PFO compounds. Once in the blood, it speeds up the metabolism and temporarily regenerates tissues. Negatively affects health in case of overdose or rejection.
A synthetic opioid analgesic developed for Special Forces agents. It has a central and spinal cord action (promotes the opening of K + and Ca2 + channels, causes hyperpolarization of the membranes and inhibits the conduction of pain impulses). In addition to the analgesic effect, it increases the fighting properties. An overdose leads to exhaustion of the body after the symptoms subside.
fighting tonic. It is developed by TerraGroup Labs, called PNB. It allows short-term activation of the internal muscles, bringing them into a hypertonic state, which in turn reduces the damage received. At the same time, there is an active synthesis of proteins to accelerate tissue regeneration. Used to expand the capabilities of the organism at the crucial moment of the fight. Allowed to use special forces. It has some side effects.
- New voices for bosses have been added:
- Bird’s eye
- Big pipe
- List of changes:
- Rebalancing weapon mastery progression;
- rebalancing trading and prices, adding new barter items;
- rebalancing conditions and rewards in old quests, as well as adding new ones;
- Some missions in threads can now become available after a period of time after completing the previous mission;
- various improvements and changes to the stash;
- The spawn points of some quest items have been changed, and the item will be in one of the random places located near each other;
- Some recipes will be available for crafting in Hideout as a reward for completing specific tasks;
- A new type of extraction is available in Streets of Tarkov, to activate it you will need to shoot a green flare cartridge in the area before exiting, otherwise you will be shot by snipers when approaching the exit;
- Added the ability to add a craft to your favourites, as well as search by name in the craft list;
- Added bot weapon malfunctions;
- Improved the behavior of rogue bosses.
Added complete and updated translation for Chinese, Czech, Italian and Polish languages
Graphics and sound
Additional support for FSR 2.1 – an image scaling technology developed by AMD that upscales lower image resolutions to higher resolutions in real time for display on higher-quality displays.
- Optimize the draw distance for different types of glass
- Improved label display
- Improved viewing of trees over long distances
Audio mechanics reworked
- Steam Audio has been completely removed from the project and replaced with Oculus Audio. Audio positioning system changes will be noticeable regardless of your binaural audio setting, but we recommend enabling binaural audio for the best experience.
- In the current implementation, the sound positioning system handles a much larger number of conditions to configure the final sound relative to the player’s position.
- The final positioning adjustment is available at the factory, customs, forest and Tarkov streets. Other sites The sound quality will be gradually improved in the next updates.
List of fixes:
- fixed several memory leaks;
- Fixed an issue where loot containers were left open to other players;
- Fixed a softlock issue that occurred when players took weapons from bots in some cases;
- Correction of bug 228 caused by recovery outside the raid in some cases;
- Fixed some places where bots could fall through engineering in Customs;
- Fixed bots spawning right next to players;
- Fixed the reaction of bots to loading players into raids without any gear;
- Fixed raiders reacting to players behind transparent objects or glass;
- Fixed an issue where the car would take off during recovery movement;
- Fixed a visual bug in the flea market when selecting items;
- Fixed a visual bug with water visuals with SSR enabled;
- fix incorrect head rotation while aiming;
- Fixed graphic artefacts when changing antialiasing mode in raid;
- Fixed some glow-in-the-dark weapon mods;
- Fixed sight position on Saiga-12;
- fixed freeze when jumping over certain objects;
- The ability to complete multiple quests with a single quest item has been fixed;
- Fixed bots’ reactions to smoke grenades;
- Fixed the injured audio in the lobby;
- Fixed a flashlight issue in the optics after using a thermal sight;
- fixed camera position when shooting with the KRISS Vector with a folded butt;
- Added attachment sounds on the T-5000M;
- Fixed the effects of the AKMP sights on the 7.62 AK’s recoil;
- fixed incorrect description of the Leupold Mark 4 LR 6.5-20×50 30mm riflescope;
- Fixed the sound of bushes on the loading screen when the spawn point is near a bush;
- Fixed a delay when changing scope zoom on the MP-18;
- fixed incorrect behavior of the interface when selling disassembled items to merchants, and added a notice about parts that prevent the ability to sell;
- Fixed scaling of the MP-133 shotgun shell model while reloading;
- Fixed incorrect SIG MCX muzzle flash when mounting a muzzle device on a raid;
- The third-person eating and drinking animations have been fixed;
- Fixed field of view shifting while aiming with a weapon with a folded butt;
- Fixed bots do not react to the death of other bots (voice lines);
- fixed the behavior of bots when they see a player coming out from behind an obstacle;
- Many other technical fixes and improvements
In other news, all the Roblox Anime Adventure codes and how to redeem
Check the latest gaming news here.