Overwatch 2 Season 2 has received a new update that brings some improvements and achievements to popular OW2 heroes like Junker Queen and Zarya as revealed in the January 2023 patch notes.
OW2 came out a few months ago and fans can now enjoy the The Battle of Olympus event. This runs until January 19th, and includes a set of skins inspired by Greek mythology, and also contains an LTM mode that includes challenges and rewards.
While the Battle For Olympus event is very exciting, players will undoubtedly notice the changes made to some of their favorite heroes.
Overwatch 2 buffs and nerfs
Here’s everything revealed in the OW2 Season 2 update Patch notes In January 2023:
- Adrenaline rush:
- Now heals wound residual damage when an enemy dies with wounds
- The cooldown is now reduced by 2 seconds for each enemy hit
- jagged blade:
- Collision damage reduced from 80 to 50
- Casting direct effects now add 30 wounds damage to a stuck target. Stacks with wounds from fast melee or returning Jagged Blade hits.
- Energy degeneration decreased from 2.2 to 2 per second
- The delay before energy degeneracy begins after energy gain increases from 1 to 2 seconds.
- Barrier shield:
- Health increased from 250 to 300
- Vital Orb:
- Dealing damage with the Biotic Orb now restores a small amount of vital energy
OW2 January 2023 Update Patch Notes
Here are all the remaining Overwatch 2 patch notes for the OW2 January 2023 update:
- Fixed a bug with trophies being placed incorrectly in Ramatra
- Fixed an issue where Kiriko’s Ofuda would display black textures while emulating Whirlwind
- Fixed an issue with the Reaper’s animation when ending his “Take a knee” expression
- Resolved an issue with cooldown abilities (turrets and mines) floating after destroying the destructible environment they are placed on
- Fixed an issue resulting in some users seeing a black screen as their main menu background
- Fixed a bug that caused Group Up to say “I’m on my way” in unintended circumstances.
- Fixed an issue on some consoles that resulted in blurry graphics
- Fixed an issue where some players could not invite via certain controllers
- Fixed some performance issues with Hero Gallery on console platforms
- Fixed an issue where daily challenges were not migrating for some users
- Fixed an issue where the “drawing” text would not appear at the end of the game for players if the color blindness setting was active
- Fixed an issue where “Invite to a custom game” would not appear as an option in the social menu
- Fixed some areas that allowed players to escape from map boundaries
- Fixed some areas where players could get stuck
- Fixed some areas where some abilities could be “eaten” by the environment
- Fixed lighting and geometry in several areas across the map
- Fixed an issue where Bastion’s SFX could rotate in death location
- Fixed an issue where Bastion’s entire screen would turn yellow when addressed by Brigitte’s repair pack
- Fixed a Swift Step bug in Capture the Flag that would send the flag to the destination instead of dropping it where the ability was activated
- Sometimes her constant Guardian Angel of Mercy allows her to escape from Ramatra’s mysterious whirlpool
- Fixed an issue with missing assets on the hero info page in Ramattra
- Fixed an issue where Ramattra’s initial shooting effects would not display the correct amount of projectiles to other players
- Ramattra should now play rumble effects on gamepads/consoles
- Ramatra can no longer have more than one active barrier at a time. Note: This cannot happen in standard modes, only custom game or modes with low rest intervals
- Fixed an issue where the Pulse Grenade would not damage the drone if it was “stuck” to the enemy
In other news, Fortnite: how to make the jump hammer infinite glitch and why fans want to disable it
Check the latest gaming news here.