Although you can pre-arrange birthday gifts and sweets, coming up with a caption to describe your festive Instagram post can be tricky, especially if you want to come across as playful..
So, we’ve rounded up 19 captions for you to use on Instagram while also looking funny.
these captions They can also serve as a one-liner if you want to use them elsewhere, but be sure to do this during the Christmas season, otherwise they might look more weird than funny!
For those who aren’t on social media, we’ve rounded up some Christmas quotes as well to share in the holiday spirit.
19 Funny Comments Christmas 2022
- I dream of a white Christmas, but if I run out of white, I’ll drink red.
- Christmas holiday to-do list: eat, drink and nap.
- Trust your elf.
- The battle between carbs and me is the real war this Christmas
- Sweet and twisted. Does that make me a candy cane?
- Drink up, Grinches! It’s Christmas.
- Let’s go to the kitchen and whisk everyone a Merry Christmas.
- Christmas calories don’t count!
- December 25th is the only day I am morning.
- But first, let me take Elfie.
- I’ve decided to give my opinion to everyone in lieu of gifts this year. Get excited!
- Dear Santa: This is not what it sounds like.
- Here is the resting Grinch’s face.
- Santa Claus has the right idea – visit people only once a year. – Victor Borg
- I love Christmas. I receive so many amazing gifts that I can’t wait to exchange them. – Henny Youngman
- It’s all fun and games until Santa checks off the naughty list.
- You know you’re getting older when Santa starts to look smaller.
- It is the most wine-filled time of the year.
- Sugar and spice make for a sweet holiday.
X-Mas quotes December 25th
- I once bought my kids a set of batteries for Christmas with a note on it that said “toys not included”. – Bernard Manning
- “What I don’t like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.” –Phyllis Diller
- “Nothing says the holidays like a cheese log.” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was 6 years old. My mom took me to see him in a department store, and he asked for my autograph.” Shirley Temple
- “People worry a lot about what they eat between Christmas and New Year’s, but they really should be concerned about what they eat between New Year’s and Christmas.”
- “One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess in the living room on Christmas Day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.” – Andy Rooney
In other news, Twitter is getting angry over the cost of Aldi’s protein pancakes and exploring backlash
Check the latest tech news here.