With only one day left until the start of the new year, Instagram users are eager to see the top 9 moments of 2022 but for free and without a watermark.
Top 9 is one of the biggest year-end trends, showcasing user posts from the current year that have garnered the most attention.
The grid consisting of the most important moments is readily available on the app and website. But, many users are not willing to pay for it and have taken to Twitter to see if it is available for free.
Is Instagram Top 9 2022 free?
Yes, Instagram Top 9 2022 is free!
elite Reports, the feature can be found for free at mobile app And for him website. It does not require users to enter a password or login. It only asks for your username.
You can also choose from a number of templates that make your network doable. Here’s how you can get it:
- Download Top 9 from the App Store or go to the official website.
- Type in your username as it appears on Instagram.
- Select Continue to get the top 9 network for free.
- You can also choose from different templates if you’re accessing the feature via the mobile app.
- Once you select Continue, your Top 9 Players list will be saved and you are ready to go.
Moreover, the grid without any watermark comes for FREE!
Is Best Nine without watermark free?
alternative application, The nine best photos of 2022, also available for free, but your final posts will have a small watermark in the bottom right corner, unlike the Top 9 app.
However, you can remove the watermark by paying a one-time fee of $3.99, the report suggests.
Here’s how to go about Best Nine 2022:
- Open the app and enter your username as it appears on Instagram.
- The app will take a few moments to analyze your top moments from 2022 for the final grid.
- Once it’s ready, click Create Top Nine.
- The feature also allows you to change the background color, text color, and other settings before creating the best nine images.
How does an Instagram Recap Reel work?
Apart from the top 9 Instagrams, you can also create your own recap for the last day of 2022. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the app and you should see a “Create a 2022 Feed Reel” notification pop up in your feed.
- If for any particular reason you cannot find the aforementioned feature, then go for create reel option – the regular feature of the app.
- Select Templates and choose one of four options.
- Tap Add Media and choose all the photos and videos you want to add to the feed.
- Select Next to preview the feed reel and finish editing.
- You can add a comment to the summary reel once it’s ready. The feature also allows you to tag people, add the location, and share it with others.
In other news, the 2023 World Championship of Darts jackpot is 30 times the original jackpot
Check the latest tech news here.