To hide any message on WhatsApp, tap and hold on it for a while.
After that you will see many options among which just click on archive message.
After that, you can hide all personal messages, videos, and photos available in the chat box.
New Delhi. While chatting with anyone on WhatsApp we do such things that people always want to save. At the same time, people are also gradually deleting unnecessary messages. On the other hand, if there is a very personal message, then to keep it hidden from other people, they keep a separate lock in WhatsApp. In such a situation, after unlocking, anyone can read all the messages very easily. However, you can now hide these personal messages.
After you hide the message, even if your phone falls into someone else’s hands, that person won’t be able to see any of your messages. You can hide messages easily, if you also want to hide your messages then you can hide them with below mentioned tricks.
Also read: Are many jobs at risk? There is a buzz over this chatbot! Very strong
What are the benefits of hiding messages on WhatsApp?
Nowadays, although most people have a personal smartphone, but if necessary, other people in the house also use it. Apart from this, after getting into the hands of friends and relatives, people first open WhatsApp and start checking the message. In such case, you can save all those personal messages by hiding them. Apart from this, some people hide it even after getting upset after receiving the message again and again.
How to hide WhatsApp messages
1. To hide any personal message on WhatsApp, open this app first.
2. Now select the message or chat that you want to hide.
3. For this, tap and hold on that name or number for a while.
4. Click the arrow sign in the box at the top.
5. This way you can hide any personal message or chat.
6. Most people know this feature by the name Archive.
Also Read: iPhone Battery Draining Fast? Follow these tips to save it in iOS 16
Follow these steps to bring back your archived chat
1. To bring back the archive message in WhatsApp, open the app first.
2. Next, click on the top of the chat section and click on Archive at the top.
3. In this list you will see all hidden chats.
4. Most people do not use this feature because it is above.
5. To do this at the bottom, click on the three dots i.e. above the option button in the archive section.
6. Next, tap on Archive setting and turn off Keep chat archives.
Read breaking news first in Hindi News18 Hindi | Read latest news of the day, live news updates, most reliable hindi news site News18 Hindi.
Tags: mobileAnd TechniqueAnd The WhatsApp
First published: January 14, 2023, 17:00 IST
Check the latest tech news here.